How do I book an item?
- Refer to our Jumping Castle range and choose the Jumping Castle and other fun equipment you would like.
- When you have decided the Jumping Castle you want, just call Aaron’s Amusements on 1300-1-CASTLE (1300 122 785) or make a booking online.
What happens on the day?
- We will deliver and install your chosen Jumping Castle and/or equipment before your chosen hire time begins, and it will be taken down after your hire time ends.
- Unless otherwise arranged, the site for the Jumping Castle must be within 25 metres of an electricity point, and be on grass. We can set-up on concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces but we must be notified prior to ensure we bring the correct equipment. There is also a surcharge for the weights if we are unable to peg into the surface of the site.
- The chosen site must be large enough to accommodate the Jumping Castle so please ensure you have checked the dimensions of the castle before our arrival, and be on reasonably flat ground. What's reasonably flat you ask? Well if you could put a trampoline there and jump on it, it's fine for a Jumping Castle.
- There must be an access of at least 1.2 metres in width to get the Jumping Castle to the set up site. If not, we may need to unroll the Jumping Castle first and then drag it through the smaller opening. This is difficult and time consuming. We may need your help on site and an additional $30 may apply to cover lost time.
- We will instruct you in the operating instructions for the Jumping Castle and/or equipment, which will take a few mins. This will include an inspection of the Jumping Castle.
- Once the Jumping Castle has been installed, it must not be moved.
- The set up should take about 20-30 mins to complete depending on the number of hire items you have.
- At the end of your hire period, we will return and remove the Jumping Castle, this should take about 20-30 mins to complete depending on the number of hire items you have.
- The castle must be in the same condition as we left it. If not there will be a charge for any repairs.
- We must be notified if there are more than 3 steps to get past to reach the set up site
- Notification must be given when making your booking if the set up site is not on a grassed surface. If you don't let us know, we may not have the correct equipment to allow us to set it up.
- No Food, Drink, Lollies, or Sharp Objects are permitted in the Jumping Castle. No Adults to enter children’s Jumping Castles.
- If you have any concerns during the hire, give us a call on 1300 122 785. We’re here to help!
We know how stressful planning a party can be thats why the day before your booking we will give you a call to confirm our arrival time and pickup time so you know exactly when to expect us.
We will also confirm with you the items we are bringing, the setup location and surface and if there are any direction instructions we need to be aware of to avoid any delays on the day.
Our crews have very tight schedules so we like to make the installation and pickup as smooth as possible for yourself and our crews.
Please ensure at the time of confimation you discuss any issues or concerns you may have or if there have been any changes to the original booking information.
We will confirm with you that you have checked the dimensions of the castle with the dimensions of the site you have in mind. If we arrrive on site and the castle does not fit you will still be responsible for the full hire charge.
We will also confirm your balance owing and any bond that may be applicable for overnight hires. Please ensure you have the balance and bonds ready on arrival.
What happens if it rains or is high winds?
There's no need to worry, all of our Jumping Castles have rain covers so you won't get washed out! However, no Jumping Castle should be used in stormy weather conditions, particularly when there are high winds.
We regularly check and monitor the weather conditions with reliable and multiple weather sources to ensure we are well informed on the conditions in your location. But sadly we do not have a crystal ball and just like the Bureau of Metrology sometimes the weather is unpredictable.
If we have any concerns in relation to the weather on the day of your hire we will discuss them with you at the time of the confirmation call. If you have any concerns you need to discuss these with our customer service staff.
Our weather policy is:
If less than 10mm expected for the duration of your hire, the Castle can be setup and operational. The Jumping Castles have a rain/sun cover so will be able to cope with this level of rain.
- If less than 30km/h, the Castle can be setup and operational
- Wind speeds between 30km/h and 55km/h for pegged equipment additional measures are taken to secure
- Wind speeds between 30km/h and 40km/h for weighted equipment additional measures are taken to secure
- Wind speeds over 40km/h for weighted and 55km/h for pegged staff will discuss with you in more details the options
If we cancel a booking due to weather and safety concerns a full refund will be issued or a credit note applied for your next booking with us.
If you cancel your booking due to weather concerns, you will recieve all monies paid except for your non refundable deposit, as long as you have given us more than 48 hours notice.
If you give us less than 48 hours notice it will be our discretion on whether we refund any monies paid excluding the non refundable deposit.
Cancelling on the day of the booking there will be no refund of any monies paid.
What happens in the case of current climate health and safety concerns?
There's no need to worry, we have put in place additional cleaning and dissinfecting processes to help reasure customers our castles are safe to use. We will visibly dissinecft the castle at the time of setup to the customer can see we are taking preventative measures.
Our Health and Safety Policy is:
If the hirer elects to cancel their booking due to current climate health and safety concerns the following will occur:
- Any cancelattions with under 48 hours notice will forfeit all monies paid.
- Cancellations with only the non refundable deposit paid will forfeit the deposit
- Cancellations with monies in addition to the non refundable deposit will receive a credit voucher for a future booking valid for 6 months.
What age children can jump on your Castles?
Some of our Jumping Castles are for children under 12 years of age, others are for all ages. Those suitable for all ages we call Adult Jumping Castles (not to be confused with "adult themed" Jumping Castles, we don't have any of those). It is advisable that children of the same size and age should jump together at a time, for instance 10 year olds with 10 year olds and 3 year olds with other 3 year olds.
Is there a maximum weight limit on your Jumping Castles?
Our 4.5m x 4.5m Castles are suitable for around 10 children at a time (maximum total weight of 360kg). Our Combo Castles are suitable to a maximum total weight of 540kg and can safely accomodate around 12 kids.
How high are the Jumping Castles?
Generally our Jumping Castles are 5 metres at the highest point. If you have smaller spaces or are wanting to put it inside we have our mini castle which is suitable for small children or try out the inflatable Twister or giant games. The twister is practically the base of a Jumping Castle, and just as much fun!
Do you have insurance?
Yes we are insured for $20 million Public liability Insurance for your peace of mind.
All of our equipment complies to Australian Standards and is maintained to a high standard.
What if we want to cancel our hire?
If you change your mind and want to cancel your booking, you will recieve all monies paid except for your non refundable deposit, as long as you have given us more then 72 hours notice.
If you give us less than 72 hours notice it will be our discretion on whether we refund any monies paid excluding the non refundable deposit or if we offer a credit note for any monies paid over the non refundable deposit.
Who sets up the Jumping Castle and equipment?
The Jumping Castle will be set up and dismantled by fully trained Aaron’s Amusements staff members.
What is the latest time I can have the Jumping Castle?
Our standard day hire latest pickup is at 6pm. We do offer an evening pickup service in limited areas at the latest time of 9pm for an additional $50. Alternatively, if the Castle is set-up in a private or secure place, the Castle can be hired out overnight for an additional $50 to $100 (depending on the Castle). A $200 bond applies to all overnight hires that we give back to you in the morning if everything is ok.
Note: During our peak season we pickup much later, please discuss this with our Customer Service Team.
Does someone need to supervise the operation of the Jumping Castle?
Yes, for the safety of the children who will use the Jumping Castle. A responsible adult over 18 years of age must supervise the Jumping Castle at all times. There will be training given in the operating instructions for the Jumping Castle on the day of the hire. If you prefer, you can also hire one of our wonderful staff members for an additional hourly rate.
How and when is payment made?
A non refundable deposit must be paid to secure your items at the time of booking via credit card.
The balance is Cash on delivery (to be given to the driver prior to setup) or if you prefer, bank deposit at least 7 days before the booking date. Alternatively credit card at time of confirmation call.
Can the Jumping Castle be in contact with walls or trees?
No, the Jumping Castle must be at least 0.5 meters away from any object. If the Jumping Castle is in contact with any object it may cause the Jumping Castle to suffer abrasion damage. Also there may be a safety issue if the children on the castle make contact with the object.
What happens if we damage the Jumping Castle?
If the damage is considered to be malicious then you will be liable for the full cost of repairs, transport costs associated with the repairs and the loss of business costs while the castle is repaired. We keep a record of the condition of our castles and would advise you to check the Jumping Castle before the delivery person leaves, and note any problems.
What power is needed to operate inflatable units?
A 10 amp outlet (normal house power) is required to be within 25 meters of set up of inflatable unit. If not within required distance, we can bring along a generator (From $150 including fuel). Your own generator can be used but it must be at least 3kva.
Does your Jumping Castle have any weather protection?
Our Jumping Castles are both sun and rain protected while still allowing air to circulate through the Castle via the netted sides.
Castles with a roof are not designed to protect from a rain deluge or unpredictable rain conditions but they should withstand our rain weather policy conditions.
The roof does have a velcro joiner designed to meet Australian Standards fas a safety access point.