How do I book an item?
- Refer to our Jumping Castle range and choose the Jumping Castle and other fun equipment you would like.
- When you have decided the Jumping Castle you want, just call Aaron’s Amusements on 1300-1-CASTLE (1300 122 785) or make a booking online.
What happens on the day?
- We will deliver and install your chosen Jumping Castle before your chosen hire time begins, and it will be taken down after your hire time ends.
- Unless otherwise arranged, the site for the Jumping Castle must be within 25 metres of an electricity point, and be on grass. We can set-up on concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces but we must be notified prior to ensure we bring the correct equipment.
- The chosen site must be large enough to accommodate the Jumping Castle, and be on reasonably flat ground. What's reasonably flat you ask? Well if you could put a trampoline there and jump on it, it's fine for a Jumping Castle.
- There must be an access of at least 1.2 metres in width to get the Jumping Castle to the set up site. If not, we may need to unroll the Jumping Castle first and then drag it through the smaller opening. This is difficult and time consuming. We may need your help on site and additional $30 may apply to cover lost time.
- We will instruct you in the operating instructions for the Jumping Castle, which will take a few mins. This will include an inspection of the Jumping Castle pointing out all the features.
- Once the Jumping Castle has been installed, it must not be moved.
- The set up should take about 20-30 mins to complete.
- At the end of your hire period, we will return and remove the Jumping Castle, this should take about 20-30 mins to complete.
- The castle must be in the same condition as we left it.
- We must be notified if there are more than 3 steps to get past to reach the set up site
- Notification must be given when making your booking if the set up site is not on a grassed surface. If you don't let us know, we may not have the correct equipment to allow us to set it up.
- No Food, Drink, Lollies, or Sharp Objects are permitted in the Jumping Castle. No Adults to enter children’s Jumping Castles unless they are seated within the castle – max 1 adult at any one time.
- If you have any concerns during the hire, give us a call on 1300 122 785. We’re here to help!
What happens if it rains?
There's no need to worry, all of our Jumping Castles have rain covers so you won't get washed out! However, no Jumping Castle should be used in stormy weather conditions, particularly when there are high winds.
We wouldn’t want to pay for something we couldn’t use, and neither should you. We’ll call you the morning of the hire if the weather is suspect and ask you if you’d still like to go ahead with the booking. If you choose/have to cancel your booking due to weather you will receive your deposit back or have a choice to receive a credit note for your next booking.
What age children can jump on your Castles?
Some of our Jumping Castles are for children under 12 years of age, others are for all ages. Those suitable for all ages we call Adult Jumping Castles (not to be confused with "adult themed" Jumping Castles, we don't have any of those). It is advisable that children of the same size and age should jump together at a time, for instance 10 year olds with 10 year olds and 3 year olds with other 3 year olds.
Is there a maximum weight limit on your Jumping Castles?
Our 4.5m x 4.5m Castles are suitable for around 10 children at a time (maximum total weight of 360kg). Our Combo Castles are suitable to a maximum total weight of 540kg and can safely accomodate around 12 kids.
How high are the Jumping Castles?
Generally our Jumping Castles are 5 metres at the highest point. If you have smaller spaces for example under a carport then try out the inflatable Twister game. It is practically the base of a Jumping Castle, and just as much fun!
Do you have insurance?
Yes we are insured for $10 million Public liability Insurance for your peace of mind. We will supply a copy of the cover prior to your hire starting upon request.
What if we want to cancel our hire?
If you change your mind and want to cancel your booking, you will recieve all monies paid except for your deposit, as long as you have given us more then 48 hours notice. If you give us less than 48 hours notice it will up to our discretion on whether we refund all monies besides the deposit. Your deposit is non-refundable.
Who sets up the Jumping Castle and equipment?
The Jumping Castle will be set up and dismantled by fully trained Aaron’s Amusements staff members.
What is the latest time I can have the Jumping Castle?
Our standard day hire latest pickup is at 6pm. We do offer an evening pickup service in limited areas at the latest time of 9pm for an additional $50. Alternatively, if the Castle is set-up in a private or secure place, the Castle can be hired out overnight for an additional $50 to $100 (depending on the Castle). A $200 bond applies to all overnight hires that we give back to you in the morning if everything is ok.
Does someone need to supervise the operation of the Jumping Castle?
Yes, for the safety of the children who will use the Jumping Castle. A responsible adult over 18 years of age must supervise the Jumping Castle at all times. There will be training given in the operating instructions for the Jumping Castle on the day of the hire. If you prefer, you can also hire one of our wonderful staff members for an additional hourly rate.
How and when is payment made?
Cash on delivery (to be given to the driver). Or if you prefer, by cheque or EFT at least 7 days before the booking date.
Can the Jumping Castle be in contact with walls or trees?
No, the Jumping Castle must be at least 0.5 meters away from any object. If the Jumping Castle is in contact with any object it may cause the Jumping Castle to suffer abrasion damage. Also there may be a safety issue if the children on the castle make contact with the object.
What happens if we damage the Jumping Castle?
If the damage is considered to be malicious then you will be liable for the full cost of repairs, transport costs associated with the repairs and the loss of business costs while the castle is repaired. We keep a record of the condition of our castles and would advise you to check the Jumping Castle before the delivery person leaves, and note any problems.
What power is needed to operate inflatable units?
A 10 amp outlet (normal house power) is required to be within 25 meters of set up of inflatable unit. If not within required distance, we can bring along a generator (usually $110 per day including fuel). Your own generator can be used but it must be at least 3kva.
Does your Jumping Castle have any weather protection?
Our Jumping Castles are both sun and rain protected while still allowing air to circulate through the Castle via the netted sides.