Why hire with Aarons Amusements?
We are a family business located close to Werribee. We have been in business for 5 years and have made many parties and events fantastically memorable in Werribee!
Our friendly staff are trained, uniformed and all hold current Working With Children’s Checks.
How to book a jumping castle if you live in Werribee
- Refer to our Werribee Jumping Castle range below and choose the Jumping Castle and other fun equipment you would like.
- When you have decided the Jumping Castle you want, make your booking online or just call Aaron’s Amusements on 1300 122 785 and one of our friendly staff will take care of it for you.
What happens on the day?
- We will deliver and install your chosen Jumping Castle in Werribee before your chosen hire time begins and it will be taken down after your hire time ends.
- Unless otherwise arranged, the site in Werribee for the Jumping Castle must be within 25 metres of an electricity point, and be on grass. We can set-up on concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces but we must be notified prior to ensure we bring the correct equipment.
- The chosen site in Werribee must be large enough to accommodate the Jumping Castle, and be on reasonably flat ground. What's reasonably flat you ask? Well if you could but a trampoline there and jump on it, it's fine for a Jumping Castle.
- There must be an access of at least 1.2 metres in width to get the Jumping Castle to the set up site. If not, we may need to unroll the Jumping Castle first and then drag it through the smaller opening. This is difficult and time consuming. We may need your help on site and additional $30 may apply to cover lost time.
- We will instruct you in the operating instructions for the Jumping Castle, which will take a few minutes. This will include an inspection of the Jumping Castle pointing out all the features.
- Once the Jumping Castle has been installed in Werribee, it must not be moved.
- The set up should take about 20-30 mins to complete.
- At the end of your hire period, we will return to Werribee and remove the Jumping Castle, this should take about 20-30 mins to complete.
- The castle must be in the same condition as we left it.
- We must be notified if there are more than 3 steps to get past to reach the set up site.
- Notification must be given when making your booking if the set up site in Werribee is not on a grassed surface. If you don't let us know, we may not have the correct equipment to allow us to set it up.
- No Food, Drink, Lollies, or Sharp Objects are permitted in the Jumping Castle. No Adults to enter children’s Jumping Castles unless they are seated within the castle – max 1 adult at any one time.
- If you have any concerns during the hire in Werribee, give us a call on 1300 122 785. We’re here to help!
Hiring in Public Parks in Werribee
- We’ve helped many clients over the years hire Jumping Castles in Werribee to be setup in public parks such as Werribee Park, Werribee Mansion, Point cook Homestead, Werribee Racecourse, Chirnside Park, Wyndham Park, Presidents Park and many others
- You may need to first gain approval from the Wyndham City Council to setup in a public space in Werribee.
- We provide our Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance to support your request. Just ask our friendly staff for a copy.
- To gain approval to setup a Jumping Castle in a Werribee park or reserve, contact the Wyndham City Council Parks and Reserves Asset Unit on (03) 9742 0777 or at email@example.com.
- Further information on Parks in Werribee suitable for having a Jumping Castle in can be found here